Monday, October 19, 2009

encouragement...Infertility

The reality that a baby will be in my house is hitting me! My bag is packed, the swing is up, the co sleeper is ready, i have baby clothes all around!! Its amazing. While absorbing the changes in my house, the eerie memory of what I had to go through and all the delays of infertility. The side effects, the constant let downs the emotional lows, uggghhh LUPRON, crept up. I am now glad I stuck to it, even when i wanted to give up, even when i began to accept I will never give my husband a child....... Its happening NOW. So I hope that many of you women who struggled like me or more than me, stay encouraged. God and Faith played a major part in this. While you have failed cycles, bouts of depression, emotional ups and downs due to the medication, needles, tender muscles, tender tummy from all the sub q shots..... that baby out weighs it ALL.

No comments: