Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOMTHING I HAVE TO DEAL WITH...........


The Strength to Cope
Lord, Give me Strength...
--To keep my cool when another period starts.
--To keep my chin up when a co-worker announces her pregnancy.
--To have a good relationship with my friend in spite of her ability to conceive easily and not be jealous of her.
--To endure my sister-in-law's comments about toilet training.
--To keep from crying when I see children begging on the roads.
--To forgive my doctor when he keeps me waiting for two hours for a consultation - and then can't remember my name.
--To make the right decision about treatment.
--To maintain a good relationship with my husband in spite of all this.

Source: FertilityCommunity.com

1 comment:

Miss Informed said...

You know I heard you conceive when you least expect it. I guess it's all about timing. Trust me it'll happen sooner or later. You know that, don't stress.

take care,

M