Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm such a bad blogger

So I signed in to read a fellow bloggers, blog and here I realized I've yet again to failed to keep up with my own! I have so much information and experiences to share but I realize it hard to keep up with all these social sites and have live your life as an everything MOM... you know the mom that does EVERYTHING. I've just been able to really verbalize and truly "get past" my miscarriage of twin boys last year! Yea that was a true test. I am still HURT. It felt like my heart was ripped out stomped on, chewed and spit out on hard concrete and put back in my chest to bare the strife and keep moving! I mean it really hurt. I will talk about that topic in future blogs. Hope everyone is having a Great start in this new year!!!! Will post soon!

No comments: