Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BAD DAY


Yea so i had a bad day at work to day, It only got worse ended with a headache and serious upset stomach as in walking around with that i want to vomit feeling...yeaaaa. I love my job i love being a nurse and i truly care for my fellow Nurse staff but I will not pretend i don't miss being home. I like getting up and walking my big baby to school, even though she drives me crazy @ times. I love being able to pick my daughter up every day and to be able to ask her, how was your day? what did you do in class? why does you hair look like it wasn't combed this morning? I love being able to get up and go anywhere to run my errands my groceries,clothes,finish paperwork and such things. I love hanging out with my sis in law who just had her 4th child and we talk mommy talk, cause I'm sorry some of you all who are my age, just aren't at this stage in life and def can not relate. I love having enough time to study! I love being with my husband all evening when he comes in my home feels complete. I feel at ease. I do have a choice to not work but not yet! I have to get some experience down my belt. I just really had a bad day at work and it made me just miss my role as a STAY AT HOME MOM AND WIFE!!! Tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure ill be in love with my job again until some one else pisses me off.