Thursday, September 11, 2008

PEOPLE........

As much as crowds can annoy the heck out of me!!! I love to meet new people! I love to learn about YOUR life, your hard ships, your accomplishments, you feelings. I think that each human being is unique, amazing, powerful, to know we all started as infants who couldn't even feed ourselves and grow into independent beings is incredible. I mean each and every story in your life allowed you to view the world as you do! that is why we all have different opinions. Even if i never spoke to you in high school elementary, and so forth...trust me when i say i will openly greet you and genuinely care about how you have been, what have you been up to and how you feel. Its funny that i run into people with the negative comments and the screwface fake hello but I love you all anyways LOL I am a person who always believed that we are connected for a reason we went to the same school, church, lived in the same neighborhood....for a reason..... Hope You all have a WONDERFUL DAY!!! YOU Are AMAZING PEOPLE!

No comments: