Sunday, September 14, 2008

LEHMAN BROTHERS, BANKRUPT? NOOO WAAAAAY


Oh my frikken goodness! Im sitting here studying for an an exam and channel 4 news is playing in the back ground. I look up intantly as i heard Lehman Brothers and bankrupt in the same sentence. There they were filming employees walking out of the building with their belongings packed in boxes,dufflebags, and so on. My heart almost jump out. All I could think of is that is some ones husband, that is someones DAD, that is someones someone. They interview a clean cut looking dude who seemed like the stress has gotten the best of him wearing some ol t-shirt. He looked like he wanted to fall into tears. So while he is talking I am thinking about my family. LIke does he have a wife do they own a home and still is paying mortage? does he have a daughter about to go to college or a son with medical problems that need costly care. Were they in the middle of fertility treatments which i know from first hand can COST THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars. I mean Is this really worth it? What my husband had to remind me a while back as we were talking about the great depression and just the history of wars was that after the war is over that is usually when business picks up things are booming again. So we all just need hold on much as you can save and make wise choices in this time.....God is a Blessing I can only say that im blessed beyond measure and I thank him so much for that I really CAN NOT complain. Check out the link below for more of the story.


No comments: