Monday, September 22, 2008

THe Black and White of things

Scenario: A black guy walks by the old white lady clutches her bag. A white guys walks by the old white lady doesn't even pay him any attention even though he has tattoos,red contacts, and tattered clothes.

Scenario if it were MO (me): a black guy walks by I clutch my purse, a white guy walks buy, i clutch my purse, a chines guy walks by, i clutch my purse,a woman walks by i clutch my purse, and if your BEHIND walks too close i might trip you.

Scenario: This actually happened to me, so I'm pulling up to a parking space in an upscale mall. two while ladies were walking away from their truck before i decided to park next to them. i jump out my car, the two hags turn around and double check to see if the door was locked after they seen me?? um I was dressed appropriately (trust some days i can look like a straight up BUM), my car obviously cost more than theirs, damn my wedding ring could damn near blind them.......now what could i have possible done to their car? I could be a millionaire it wouldn't matter I am not sorry that i cant run from my skin, i cant change it for you, and i WILL NOT change if i could, I'm not sorry that i speak better than you, I'm not sorry if you thought my people would always be below you, I am sorry that you didn't get to meet me in your earlier life because I believe I would changed your view on BLACKS. I am so proud of who I am where I came from so don't be intimidated well maybe you should depending how u approach me....

No comments: